I’m Carol. When asked as a teenager what I wanted to be when I grew up I certainly didn’t have a clue that I would eventually become a Clowning Facilitator. My original training was in English and Theatre Arts at the University of Toronto and the Drama Studio in London. I worked in education and theatre for some years, then qualified to be a Psychosynthesis Therapeutic Counsellor and an NLP Master Practitioner. I took these skills into business in the public and private sectors as a Communication Skills Trainer. All this led to my involvement in the positive psychology movement as a Laughter Leader and then onto becoming a Clowning Facilitator. It feels like a combination and culmination of all my work in education, theatre and psychology. I have never felt happier or as privileged in what I do than now. My work is full of much joy!
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.